Wednesday, July 14, 2010

All Aboard the Blogging Bandwagon

Well, I have officially jumped on the blogging bandwagon. I can't pinpoint the motivating factor that is causing me to blog, except the idea that memorable moments happen, and I count those moments worthy to be recorded and chronicled for future reading and reflecting. I have tried to journal, but if I was given a grade based on my consistency it would probably be a C+, and that is being quite generous. So as a warning, (probably a warning just for my wife since she will be my only faithful follower), if you begin reading this consistently for a few weeks and then you notice that the blogs have stopped, there is a good chance that I am just falling into my old ways of "sporadic journaling," or so I like to call it. A second warning is for anyone who is looking for something deep or philosophical. Unless it is by accident, you probably won't find anything with too much depth in the text that I am composing. I hope you enjoy reading future entries, but if you find reading my blog too boring or worthless, then I suggest pressing the "previous" arrow on your internet browser and finding your way to a more interesting site.

No comments:

Post a Comment